Friday, September 27, 2019

Autumn Blessings

Sometimes I want to sit and color images, and sometimes I want a quick fill in. For these two cards, I filled in the pumpkins from Autumn Blessings with plaids. The first one, the plaid comes from the Hawthorn - Scrapbooking stamps set (all images from CTMH), and the second one I used the Build-a-Plaid set.




My colors are Glacier, Nectarine, Toffee, and Saffron. For this second card, the sentiment comes from the Perk Up set and the tiny leaves come from the Share the Seasons special promotion of the month. I colored the leaves with markers to tie in the orange color in the second pumpkin.

These were perfect cards to make on this perfect autumn day in the Pacific Northwest.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!