Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Taking It All In

Back in May, CTMH hosted an album retreat centered around the five senses. They apparently didn't sell out because the exclusive stamp set called Taking It All In is now available for purchase (click HERE). 



Here's a look at this versatile set.

I popped that in my cart right away because, in addition to the unique sentiments, there are some fun icons. My favorite is the large flower. 

Let's take a minute to talk about those sentiments...

The album retreat was centered around the five senses. It's a different way to document life which is why the sentiments aren't found in other scrapbooking stamp sets. And for me, I have two new grandbabies. That means lots of discovery of sights, sounds, and smells. 

This will be one of the sets I never allow the movers to pack. I have a handful of them that, should they get lost in a move, would break my heart. I have so many ideas for both cards and scrapbook pages!! I'm thrilled that the stamp set became available, but I'm guessing there's a limited supply. Once again, here's the shopping link for this set.

Additional supplies used for this card are:

  • Flamingo Ink
  • Evergreen Ink
  • Raspberry Ink
  • Nov/Dec 2020 Mix In paper (retired, striped paper at top)
  • July/August Mix In paper (leaf pattern paper at bottom
  • Ballerina cardstock
  • Evergreen cardstock
  • Circle Shaker Thin Cut
  • Stitched Rectangle Thin Cut
  • Shaker Window Foam and Acetate
  • Leaf Layer Thin Cut
  • Julep Loose Sequins (retired)
Off to make more pretty things!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!