Saturday, January 8, 2022

Smitten Blog Hop


Welcome to this special blog hop featuring the Smitten promotional items. This is such an adorable Valentine themed set! I can't wait to see what all our talented Makers have created. You should have come from Gina's blog, but don't worry if you started here. The hop is a circle, so just keep going until you get back to where you started. You can always head to Melinda's blog for a full list of participants if you get lost along the way.

Here are my cards:


For this card, I combined the fan image with the Slim Alpha Thin Cuts. To give them just a little more oomph against the Ballerina background paper, I outlined parts of the letters with a Black Journaling Pen. LOVE how this turned out. 

For these next two cards, I added images from the Build-a-Flower set which just released January 1.



The paper, hearts, sentiment, and sticker on the cup all come from the Smitten collection. The cup was made using parts of Build-a-Flower. Here's a look at this set so you can see how I did it.

The only altering of an image I did was to curl the stem image (Don't you just love that we can bend images?) into a C shape for the cup handle. I cut everything out, layered it up with foam tape, and added some Liquid Glass over the coffee part to give it shine.


This one used none of the Smitten paper because I like to show how you can still use the stamps once the coordinating paper is gone. Note that scallop border. It comes from Build-a-Flower.


This final card uses just the image and paper from Smitten along with the middle sized die from Stitched Square Thin Cuts. This Capri colored gingham paper is so fabulous. I wish I could get about twenty sheets of it. 

This special set can be found under the "Promotions" tab on my website. It runs through the end of February or while supplies last.

Now you're off to CatScrapbooking. I can't wait to be inspired by her and the rest of our blog hop participants!

Until next time,
Becca


5 comments:

  1. These are such fun cards, I love how you created the coffee cup. I am going to have to try that. My favourite card is the "fan" mail card :) It would be so fun to send to some of your writer friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did on the "mail" card - with the letters! GENIUS! And your coffee cup?! Serious?! SUPER CREATIVE! I was trying to figure out where it was from and then I read what you shared! Love all of your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! I love the slimline alpha and how you created your coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all are ADORABLE, Becca...I can't wait to recreate some of these...TOTALLY INSPIRED (as usual)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!