Friday, March 8, 2024

Just Chicken In

 Dear Blogging Friends,

If you haven't already heard the new, Close To My Heart (aka, CTMH) is closing. They've been in business for forty years, and they've been a part of mine in some way or another for about thirty-five. I can't even begin to count the ways my life is better because of the creativity and friendships this company has inspired over those years.

I'm not closing this blog because I pay nothing for it, but I will post current crafting projects in my Facebook Group "Crafty Friends" only. I hope you'll join me there, but be sure to agree to the terms (basically encouragement only, no selling, and I retain the right to delete you or offensive posts.) 

Before I go, here's an adorable Stamp of the Month called Just Chicken In (see sidebar for full image).


The chicken beaks and feet were colored with pencils. The bodies and background were sponged with Mustard Seed Distress Oxide and Journey inks respectively. Such a soft look with minimal effort.

Since the inception of this blog, I've always closed with "Until next time." I'm sincerely torn between maintaining the tradition or signing off with something heartfelt and different. I guess I'll let you decide...

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!