Monday, March 29, 2010

Upstanding Anniversary Wishes

Having just returned from a marriage retreat, I thought it might be time to post an anniversary card I sent recently to my sister-in-law and her husband.  It's an easel card design I saw recently on line and wanted to try.

The flower has a ton of paper piercing which has become my new favorite thing to do.  It just perks up the boringness (is that a word) of the plain paper punched flowers.



All paper is by CTMH.  I also used a Fiskars border in diamond pattern, several flower punches in various sizes and brands, and the sentiment is one my mother-in-law had made years ago by a local store which would convert your own drawings into a stamp. 

Here is a look at it from the side so you can see how it stands up.



I modified the pattern to make it a 41/4 by 51/2 because I wanted it to go in a regular size envelope.  The pattern for this easel card can be found at http://annettescreativejourney.blogspot.com/ on her January 19, 2010 post.

I hope you enjoy it and have some fun.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!