Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring is Springing


The trees are beginning to bud, the grass is turning green, and Spring is in the air.  Today's card is all about the joy of Spring.  All product is by CTMH, colors used are Sunflower, Tulip, Sweet Leaf and Aspen Green with a Garden Green accent pin.  The stamp set is Sweet Flowers.

I used a guide for my paper piercing.  It's just a piece of plastic mesh normally used for needlepoint.  It works great for perfectly spacing pierce points.



And as a special treat, my son found the gyrations women go through to be beautiful absolutely hilarious and somewhat appalling...so he took pictures to document the process.  My amazing daughter is the stylist, I'm the one with the foil, shower cap, and...well...here you go!


Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!