Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Next Big Thing

I have been wrestling with this for a few days and it will not let me go...which stinks.  I am being challenged to add bread and pasta to my list of "not to be eaten again" things.  I don't want to...really, really don't want to, but when God speaks it's best to listen.

I can just hear someone out there saying, "Don't try to tell me God is actually talking to you about this."  Well...yeah.  He is.  I can tell by the way it will not go away.  When God speaks my choice is obedience or disobedience. 

For those prayer warriors out there, add  me to your list please.  This is not going to be easy, but I'm going to choose obedience.  And I'm probably going to be a bear to live with so you might add Nathan to your list, too.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!