Monday, August 19, 2013

Enjoy the Ride

I have  several anniversaries coming up, and one of them is for in-laws who enjoy riding bikes together.  I thought this would be perfect.


I especially like it because I can use it for the following challenges:
Here are the supplies I used:
  • Paper: CTMH Chantilly (Buttercup and Pear--which is from the zip strip and then hand cut into grass) and Dotty for You (retired)
  • Stamps: CTMH It's Your Day (retired)
  • Ink: CTMH Slate
  • Glitter: Studio G Glitter Gel
  • Sequins: White colored with Copics YR15, BG78, and YG63
I also used Copic W5 to edge the circle for some definition.

Lots of things to get done today, so I'm off.  Enjoy your day...and always enjoy the ride.

Until next time,
Becca

12 comments:

  1. This is simply terrific Becca
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Becca! Simple and yet lots of great details. Great Color Dare card and making it work for 3 more challenges is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Becca! So clean and simple, yet impactful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah-dorable, seriously! That little patch of grass showing on top of the banner is a wonderful touch. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a summer snow-globe??? You are always so creative, Becca! I admire all the white space on this card--just the right doses of the challenge colours. Lucky recipients!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, I just never know what you will come up with! What a stunning job with the glitter gel! Making me long for white space! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Becca - I may have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card! It looks like the bike is in a snowglobe! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the grass details and sequins. great card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glitter is so pretty...it reminds me of a snowglobe (now I'm laughing because Pamela said that, too!). The accents are great--the sequins, the staples. They all work so well together! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!