As I've followed her updates on Facebook, she mentioned that her son liked bright colors. I pulled out some older Art Impressions stamps for this:
No challenges today, but here's the supply list:
- ink: Pansy Purple, Cocoa, Pacifica, Sunset, Honey, and Topiary
- paper: Pansy Purple, Honey
- Fiskars: Deckle Edge Scissors
- Art Impressions stamps: D-1737 (flower pot), F-1723 and AA-1510 (green vines), AA-1366 (yellow flowers), AAA-1368 (blue flowers), AAA-1376 (orange flowers), and AA-1373 (purple flowers)
- Stampin' Around: Sentiment
- Sizzix: Embossing folder
- Hobby Lobby: lace and watercolor paper
I'm still struggling with what to write in the inside. Again, there just are no words.
Until next time,
I'm new to your blog - but just have to ask, do you have a degree in graphic arts? You have such a sense of color and placement! I absolutely LOVE everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) that you do! This card, for example, with the ruffled yellow circle mat, and the "ruffled" look of the wildflowers - the way the purple flowers echo the purple design paper (embossed paper?). And the lace scallop is just the right touch to bring balance! It's amazing and beautiful! Ok - I'm still working my way backwards in your blog - oooo-ing and ahhhh-ing all the way! Hugs!!