Friday, March 28, 2014

Ivy Lane

I'm still scrapbooking my daughter's wedding.  Yes, that was almost five years ago.  No, I'm not done.  But I was going through some pictures and found a leftover which worked perfectly for the "Ivy Lane" challenge over at Color My Heart.


This is actually a wallet-size photo in a 5x7 frame.  The stamps come from one of the Artbooking Cricut sets.  I cut the white piece for a different project, but I misread the size and cut it too large.  Instead of stamping the lace image centered and, therefore, highlighting my goof, I stamped it off the edge in two different places.  It's hard to see it in the picture because it was stamped in Blush.

I love how decorating with some background paper allows me to take a small photo and give it a large presence in the frame.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Very cool!! I learned something new, so it's been a good day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!