Thursday, March 20, 2014

You Are Here

Happy Thursday, everyone.  It's Becca again with my third Timberline Workshop on the Go for DrPhilScraps.com.

If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you know that I am a huge supporter of Operation Write Home (OWH).  With both my son and husband in the Army, I understand first-hand just how special a hand-written note means during a deployment.  The stamps from the Timberline WOTG were perfect to make a card for this worthy organization.


The inside sentiment says, "I miss you."  Isn't that the perfect thing to send to a loved one who is half-way across the world? 

Not to mention it's a great way to use up little scraps.  I used Timberline paper, but this could be done with plain cardstock in Chocolate and Lagoon or even in an entirely different color scheme.  Gotta love that about stamps, they don't come in just one color!!

I will be mass producing this card for my next package to OWH, but I think I'd like the arrows a little closer together on the left side border.  Those of you who were here for last week's post know I'm not a big camper, but I wanted this stamp set so I could make this exact card.  I might even keep a few for myself to send to friends we have all over the world.

Until next time,
Becca Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!