Friday, May 23, 2014

Color Me Funky

This week at Color My Heart, our combination is Sunset, Olive, and Lagoon. It's also the colors for Color Throwdown this week.  I decided to go funky!


I don't know what it is, but several of my last few cards have all had that side panel thing goin' on.  It just WORKS! 

The background is from the CTMH Paper Fundamentals Basics.  One side is a matte printed pattern, and the other side has a glossy resist pattern.  I used sponge daubers to color the glossy resist side of Champagne.  I then went into my stash of paper and literally just pulled out scraps, cut a V in the end, layered them on top of each other, and stapled the whole thing to my card with colored staples.  I stamped the sentiment from CTMH Holiday Tags in Champagne pigment ink.  The colored panel is 5.5x3.75.

So easy, and I think it will work for either a boy or girl, young or old.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. That background is terrific! Great use of the Throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!