Saturday, May 24, 2014

Life Hath Immortality

I just found out that the mother of my college roomate passed away this morning.  I pulled out the free-hand lessons learned from the Online Watercolor for Card Makers class along with my CTMH inks to make a sympathy card.


The ink colors are Hollyhock, Gypsy, Topiary, and Pear.  The saying is stamped in Black using a retired set called Scrapbooking Sentiments-Poets.

I am linking this up to Heart2Heart: In the Garden and CASology: Flowers  If I can make the free-hand thing work, anyone can!!

Until next time,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card. Your water coloring is exquisite. I am so sorry for your friend, and I hope she will take comfort from your thoughtful card. Thank you so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely watercolouring Becca. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! Your water colour technique is amazing! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H! :) Brandi @crzy4scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!