Saturday, March 20, 2010

Adoption Stress

One of the families in our battalion is adopting a little girl from China.  The last minute stresses were beginning to show.  They've been working on this adoption for about eight years, but with every military move, the process was stalled and restarted.  The wife is currently in China to pick up their new daughter.  I think she will be about 6 months old.

When I saw them in the hallway a few days ago, I asked what I could do.  "Just pray," they said.  So I did...and I made them a pretty pink card to let them know I was praying.

All products are CTMH except the ribbon and buttons.  The paper is discontinued "Cherub Pink", but it was one of my favorite colors so I have a ton of it still.   I used the "Baby Pink" color of accets for the rivet and safety pin, and I think they work just fine.



I can't wait to meet the new little one!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!