Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Live From...My New Laptop!

My new laptop arrived today. I am working on trying to get it updated with all the whatnots and whizbangs necessary to turn it into my crafty brain. I plan to keep the old laptop as my writing brain. Hopefully the old one perks up once I relieve it of picture duty.

In the meantime, I am working on a few things to share once I get this thing figured out. It has about 8 times the storage space as my old workhorse, which my son assured me had more space than I would ever need and is now busting at the seams.

In writing news, I have cleared out a space in the "overflow" room and made it my office. I've been getting my hinney in there on a regular basis. Yay for me! But, wow, does it feel like every word is being pulled through a needle. Hope that changes as I get further along. I have finished the first eleven chapters as well as the last one. At least I know where I'm going with it now!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!