Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Photo Inspired Christmas

Every year I have a wonderful goal of making Christmas cards well in advanced to avoid the last-minute rush.  It's November; I have sixteen cards out of a needed seventy-five.  Yeah...

So, my current goal is enter individual challenges rather than combining them to finish off those last sixty.  I may need to make a few of each card.  Good thing this one is quick and simple:


This card is entered in the Heart2Heart: Photo Inspiration challenge.  It uses all CTMH products.  My original idea didn't include the strip of Olive along the bottom, but the photo inspired me to add it.

Stamps: Pirouette, Holiday Commentary (retired)
Paper: Kraft, Olive
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Mocha Opaque Adhesive Gems, white embossing powder

It's been crazy, busy around my house.  I just returned from a women's conference in Nashville.  We stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel.  My word!!  It's a mile long walk from one side of that thing to the other.  We arrived Thursday night after a 16-hour bus trip to see lots of people in their blingy finest.  The next day I found out they were on their way to the CMA awards.  Apparently The Grand Old Opry is a few steps outside the hotel.  I was so busy trying to keep track of the 50+ ladies in our group, I didn't step outside the hotel all weekend.  Nor did I take any pictures.  Bad me (slapping my wrist).  However, I did come home and check Colin Raye's tour schedule.  He is coming to a small venue in Decatur, TX this weekend, so I'll get my country music fix in that way.

Until next time,
Becca



6 comments:

  1. This is sooooo pretty. I love the simplicity of it and kraft and white are one of my favourite combos. Tracy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how clean and simple it is, but the white sure pops! Thanks for playing at H2H this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and clean - I may have to break out my heat gun and Versamark - haven't used them in awhile... Good luck with your next 60!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, clean and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us @ H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, simple yet so elegant. thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!