I'm not sure what was up with my lighting, but I never felt like I got a picture to do this card justice. It's amazing in person!
Here's the list of supplies:
- CTMH: Canning Jar and Paris Floral stamps (both retired), burlap ribbon, doily
- Verve: Sentiment (Friendly Phrases)
- Momento: Rich Cocoa ink
- Copic Markers: BG0000, R0000, R00, R01, R24, G0000, G21,G24
- Stampin' Up!: Baker's Twine (Calypso Coral)
- Lace trim sewn onto burlap: Decorative Trim (Hobby Lobby)
I used the sketch from this week's Viva la Verve challenge. Not sure where I've been, but this is the first I've seen of these challenges. Doh!
And even though you can't see it, I did stitch the white lace onto the burlap, so I'm going to link this over to the Heart2Heart: Nip & Tuck challenge, too.
Now I know why people decorate the insides of these cards. It's so heavy in the front that it kept tipping over while I was trying to photograph it. Gotta say, though, it just might be my all-time favorite.
Until next time,