Author Web Page

Visit my author web page at www.beccawhitham.com

Friday, March 28, 2014

Ivy Lane

I'm still scrapbooking my daughter's wedding.  Yes, that was almost five years ago.  No, I'm not done.  But I was going through some pictures and found a leftover which worked perfectly for the "Ivy Lane" challenge over at Color My Heart.


This is actually a wallet-size photo in a 5x7 frame.  The stamps come from one of the Artbooking Cricut sets.  I cut the white piece for a different project, but I misread the size and cut it too large.  Instead of stamping the lace image centered and, therefore, highlighting my goof, I stamped it off the edge in two different places.  It's hard to see it in the picture because it was stamped in Blush.

I love how decorating with some background paper allows me to take a small photo and give it a large presence in the frame.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Very cool!! I learned something new, so it's been a good day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!