Author Web Page

Visit my author web page at www.beccawhitham.com

Friday, June 19, 2015

Popping In

So...my entire craft room is packed away and (hopefully) speeding it's way from Lawton, Oklahoma to Seattle, Washington where it will board a ship for Alaska.  I did pack one suitcase full of supplies, but I'm not sure if I'll get a chance to get them out and play.  It makes my fingers itchy.

Sigh.

But I'm still blog hopping and picking up ideas...which really makes my fingers itchy.

I wanted to pop in to at least let you know I'm still alive and will back to crafting as soon as I get a chance.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Hugs, Dear Becca - thinking of you as you travel and praying for a safe and wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!