Friday, June 23, 2017

Blog Hops with Heart is Using It or Losing It.


Every time the army moves us, I try to be ruthless weeding out the stamps I'm not using. Hubby and I are in the midst of a move from Alaska to South Carolina. We are currently in Washington State visiting family and friends. Before the movers packed us up, I went through my stamp stash again. I was within an inch of getting rid of a sentiment set, but I decided to use it instead. I went clean and simple and paired it with an old Stampin' Up set.

The sentiment was stamped in Lemon Ink first and then offset and stamped again with Saffron using the State of Mind stamp set. The sandals were stamped in Pacifica ink, colored with Copics, and accented with red enamel gems. I popped them up with some foam tape to add just a touch more dimension.

I sent this to a friend who loves the sunshine and beach. I happened to be visiting her when she opened it, and it made her smile.

Win!

As always, the blog hop this month is a circle, and as always, you won't want to miss a single project. (I got a sneak peek!) You probably came from Kelly's blog, and you're heading to Stephanie's blog next. If you get lost, you can always go to Amie's blog. She'll have a list of all this month's participants.

Until next time,
Becca


4 comments:

  1. One of my favorite styles is clean and simple--and you pull it off beautifully ever single time! LOVE the offset stamped sentiment! Those. Flip. Flops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca! You've done it again...I LOVE THIS! And how awesome that you were with your friend when she received this card. I think that's a rare thing to see someone's reaction when they get happy mail. I hope your move is going well!! (and I have to admit at how impressed I am that you're still finding time to craft in the middle of such a large move!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am certain I could never part with that stamp set, either! I find uses for it all the time - and it is a favorite. Hope your move is going well - I'm eager to hear more about the travels and your new location! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Becca! You are genius at pulling off CAS!!! Best of luck with the move, we've moved several times too...it's never easy! God Bless you both!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!