Monday, June 12, 2017

On the Move

We've spent the last week traveling, most of it on a ferry from Whittier, AK to Bellingham, WA.  Here are a few pictures I've taken along the way.







A tunnel to Whittier built for the railroad. It's so narrow, traffic can only go one way at a time.







Our ferry, the Kennicott.





 
 
 It's impossible to capture the magnificence in pictures. Truly an unforgettable experience (although I could have done without the seasickness the first day).

Popping back out again so we can spend time with family and friends. More pictures and an exciting announcement to come.

Until next time,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these amazing photos! I feel like I've taken a vacation!! Travel safe - see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pacific NW area is so beautiful! I really miss it! Thanks for sharing your lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, Becca! Hope the move goes smoothly :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!