Sunday, May 20, 2018

Birthday Card Die Cut

It's time to gear up for summer birthdays. I have a bunch of them, so I sat down with the new It's Your Day coverplate die cut and some Whimsy Fundamentals paper and went to town.


I cut the image three times in White Daisy Cardstock, once each in Canary, Pixie, and Crystal Blue, then pieced everything together. The chisel tip of our Bonding Memories Glue Pen really came in handy on this. When I was done, I had the leftovers to make three more cards.


I think it probably took me an hour to get all six cards done. I don't know about you, but that's lightning quick for me.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Very thoughtful and creative on how you got the backgrounds cut out for each card! They look super....so much prettier than just a one color background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!