Tuesday, May 15, 2018

More Fun with Classic Summer Bash

I've been having such fun with the May Stamp of the Month: Classic Summer Bash. What hasn't been fun is my spotty internet service. Repair man is on the way so, naturally, my internet is working fine right now. As soon as he leaves because he can't find the problem, it will go out again. Just my prediction...based off years of experience! LOL!

Anyway...here's my third card with this set.


I began by stamping the jar twice, once on White Daisy Cardstock using Charcoal ink and once on Vellum paper using Mink pigment ink and embossed with Clear Powder. I also stamped the lemons in Lemon ink and rolled the edges in Tangerine with a couple stamped in Tangerine alone. The ice cubes, which are barely visible here but show up quite well in real life, were also stamped with Mink pigment ink on Vellum and embossed with Clear powder. I colored the back side of the Vellum with a yellow marker, cut a slit above the front side of the jar top, and inserted the straw which I stamped in Poppy ink.

I also used a stamp from the new Documented - Scrapbooking set. I'm determined to do more scrapbooking, and I loved all the images in this set. I stamped the scallop border in Poppy then added a 5.5 x 2.75 piece of Basic Fundamentals Paper. I stamped the sentiment in Pebble ink and added a dot of gray with a marker between each word. I scribbled a border with a black micron pen then added the jar over top.

I'm not sure who's getting this card yet...someone who needs to make lemonade from life's lemons. So basically I need to make about five dozen more of these.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!