Sunday, July 1, 2018

New Month, New Specials with CTMH

Welcome to July! It's warming up here in Virginia. I can't walk outside without my glasses fogging up, but the trees and grass are green and the sky is blue so I'm happy. I have lots to catch you up on in my writing world, but today I'm going to focus on my stamping world.

CTMH is winding down its Annual Expressions year with the ever-popular Stampaganza special where you buy two stamp sets and get one of equal or lesser value for free.



As part of the celebration, they've brought back the retired "Solo" featuring individual letters and numbers featured above. Click on the link above or here for more information.

In addition to Stampaganza, CTMH is also running their monthly Stamp of the Month. This fun set works for cards as well as scrapbook pages to help us celebrated milestones. It's called Highlight Reel and, as always, is available for $17.95 or for only $5 with the purchase of $50 (which will be easy with Stampaganza going on!).  I'm envisioning a few movie night themed layouts and invitations combining this set with the Movie Night stamp set featured in the current Seasonal Expressions catalog.

FYI, CTMH has decided to release three catalogs a year rather than one annual book plus the three seasonal/holiday ones. The new catalog will release in September with lots of holiday themed papers and stamps, so the current Annual Expressions is extended through August 31.

Getting back to the Stamp of the Month, here are a few projects made with this stamp set:


Enjoy Stampaganza!!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!