Sunday, September 9, 2018

Love Notes - 2

Like yesterday's card, this one uses the Love Note stamp set with a rainbow of color.


I love the Frank Lloyd Wright architectural vibe of this card. I'm always searching for ways to have manly cards, and this one fits the bill.

Here's the supply list (with links for your shopping convenience):

  • Love Note stamp set
  • Candy Apple ink
  • Nectarine ink
  • Lemon ink
  • Willow ink
  • Emerald ink
  • Black ink
  • Black cardstock

We should be on the plane heading home from our cruise. I'll probably be worthless for the next few days, so I'm glad I scheduled all these posts ahead of time. I have one more card with this Love Note stamp set, and I'm telling you now, it's the entire reason I purchased this set. The ENTIRE reason. I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see it.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! My favorite stamp from this set is the marble texture so I really appreciate your unique take on some of the other stamps.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!