Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Butterfly Friendship

The moment I saw the new Butterfly Friendship stamp set with coordinating Thin Cuts, I knew they were going in my shopping cart. My coloring skills have improved after taking multiple classes, and I was eager to try them out on these gorgeous images.


Here's the supply list (with shopping links included for your convenience):
I colored with Prismacolor pencils (which we no longer sell), taking my time and enjoying the process of bringing each image to life. I then cut them out using the coordinating thin cuts. To make sure I got them in a straight, centered row I used a ruler and pencil to lightly draw a line down the middle of the card base. I could have stamped them directly on the card base, but it was easier to line them up as individual images. I popped up a thin sentiment strip to give it a little more interest...and to hide a smudge on the top right corner of the bottom butterfly.

You'll be seeing plenty more of this stamp set and matching thin cuts as well as other new products. I'm finally through my post-Christmas craziness and have some time to craft. My heart is happy!

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!