Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year, New Catalog

Welcome to 2019! This year Close To My Heart (CTMH) is celebrating 35 years as an industry leader which is why the new catalog cover features Jeanette Lynton, the founder of the company.


Her story is quite remarkable...a single mom just looking to make enough money to support her little family. She started by hand drawing all the images, making rubber stamps in her garage, and selling them herself. Thirty-five years later, she has grown the company but has never lost sight of her founding goal of inspiring creativity. Here are a few examples of what you'll find in this wonderful new idea book...


Seasonal Expressions


Story by Stacy











Aren't those just awesome?! And to celebrate that the company started with a focus of making cards, the January Stamp of the Month is a collection of sentiments for all occassions (see sidebar for image with link)


As with every catalog, there are some products I love and others I can do without. This time around, the hostess only gifts were on my "can't do without" list.





Since these were only available as of midnight MST last night, I waited up until 2am EST to get my order in. I will be anxiously watching for the FedEx truck until my box of goodies arrives so I can bring you more inspiration using these great new papers and images.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!