Saturday, August 24, 2019

Stitched Flowers - Going, Going...

We're down to the last week of the current CTMH catalog. I'm very sad that the Stitched Flowers are being retired, but lovely new products are on the way which are filling my crafty heart with joy. However, if you've been hemming and hawing over getting these flowers, now is the time to do it. I used two different flowers for the focal point of this card...


I used Emerald ink to stamp the top part of the background using the Charming Borders stamp set.  The bottom part of the background is from the Craft On paper suite. All of these items are retiring. Not retiring are the White Daisy and Raspberry cardstocks, Raspberry ink, sponge daubers (inking the edge of the flower), and the Stitched Rectangular frames.

One of the great things about being at home is that I can now hand-deliver dimensional cards like this. I have a baby shower coming up for a little girl. I think this will work perfectly.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!