Thursday, May 24, 2012

Topiary Anniversary

Card making is still in full swing here, but I'm happy to say that my list of ones to do is now about half of what it was a couple days ago.  This one uses Mojo Monday Sketch #242 with CTMH paper and a Stampin' Up image.


I sponged my edges with CTMH Bamboo ink, colored with Prismacolor pencils, and used stretchy ribbon from Hobby Lobby which would NOT tie into a bow.  So...I tied a knot, wrapped a pearl brad around it, and anchored it with Liquid Glass.  Voila!

I'm getting ready for the Operation Write Home Memorial Day Blog Hop, but right now I need to get back to editing a novella.  Why can't work stop when there is too much to do?

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!