Monday, May 21, 2012

Quick Distress

My eye is twitching.  It's my body's sign for stress...so it seems appropriate that this week's challenge over at Heart2Heart is "Distressing".

We finally got official orders, so hubby called the moving office and we have two companies coming on Wednesday to estimate how many days it will take them to pack us up for an early June date.  Knowing that I might not have access to my stamps for several months, I am in "quick" mode to get all cards for June, July, and August done ahead of time.  Here's an anniversary card using CTMH's "Dotty for You" papers sponged with Sorbet, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon, Tulip, and Crystal Blue:


The pearl center is a brad which I wrapped around the bow center and secured with Liquid Glass.  Love that stuff!!

So simple and quick it has relieved some of my eye twitch...some.

Until next time,
Becca

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at h2h this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, love the simplicity of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your move. Love how you added the coloring to the dotty papers! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Good luck on your move. Thanks for joining us at H2H and we look forward to having you back with us when you get settled in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!