I stamped Kraft paper with a variety of patterns beginning with White pigment ink then overlaying with colored dye ink. I then stamped the balloon on the back side of the Kraft/stamped paper and cut it out. After I stamped the balloon in white, I rolled my stamp in Sky and stamped over the top. I then used a sponge dauber to hit the edges. The polka dot balloon was overstamped in white pigment again because the Gypsy ink was too bold. After dotting the sequins around, I decided the balloons needed an additional layer of shine so I squirted the glitter glue into a puddle and used a paint brush to apply.
The supplies are all CTMH unless otherwise noted.
- Stamps: Sightseer, Artiste Collection Birthday, Jingle Borders and It's Your Day
- Ink: White Daisy (pigment), Gypsy, and Sky
- Patterned Paper: Laughing Lola (available August 1)
- Embossing: SU White Detail and Versamark ink
- Accessories: Sequins (Hobby Lobby), brown embroidery thread, Studio G Glitter Glue, PC948 Sepia Prismacolor pencil (hand-drawn border)
Until next time (which could be a matter of hours),