Monday, June 30, 2014

Better When Shared

This week has been one filled with good news.  The best by far is that I'm now listed on Amazon and goodreads with the word "author" after my name.  You have to click the "more" button to see me, but I'm there!  The links have been up since Friday night, and I'm still pinching myself.  A few minutes ago, I sent the completed manuscript for this collection to the publisher.  But an endeavor like this is not without those who have worked diligently to make me look better than I really am.  I am making a number of these cards to send of to critique partners for their amazing help.


I used the sketch from Mojo Monday #352, and all supplies are CTMH.

Now I just need to catch up on all the things pushed aside for the past month--including graduation cards.

Thanks for sharing my joy!

Until next time,
Becca

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the height and love the stitching. That little cluster of flower is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Becca! The card is lovely and way to go on finishing your manuscript

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Becca! What a lovely card--I'm sure the recipients will appreciate it!
    :) Marie
    p.s. I did click on the "more" button to see your name.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!