Author Web Page

Visit my author web page at www.beccawhitham.com

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hi!

Tonight is another bittersweet moment that occurs too often in the Army.  We are saying good-bye to the current commander's wife even as we look forward to getting to know the new command team.  My husband actually requested that I make a set of note cards for both the outgoing and incoming spouse.  Here's for the outgoing:


No challenges to enter on this one.  The phone shape was cut with my Cricut Explore using an image from the free trial.  I cut a gazillion of them and only have about 15 left. The background paper and stamp are CTMH (Ariana and It's Your Day, respectively).  I used a little Liquid Glass (aka Glossy Accents) to make the word bubble shine.

I have until Wednesday to come up with something for the incoming spouse. Stay tuned!

Until next time,
Becca



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - what a lovely gesture. I'm sure the recipient will love it (and the sentiment behind it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet! I love the die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!