Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Writer's World Wednesdays-Acknowledgments

I'm really late getting this posted today because real life got in the way.  I'm involved with an amazing group of women called PWOC (Protestant Women of the Chapel).  Then I went out to lunch and grocery shopping with a friend. 

However, I wanted to continue my series of acknowledgements.

I've said before my husband made me promise that, when he deployed for a year, I would "do something about the novels stuck in the bottom of my laptop." I mentioned that to a friend in the Chaplain Spouses group at Fort Carson and she immediately hooked me up with the local chapter of the American Christian Fiction Writers.

In a very real way, that small introduction has lead to everything else.  So, Kathy Hurst, thanks for being to person who got this whole ball rolling.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!