Yep...that's how "dual military" folks roll.
I wanted to say good-bye to her with a set of cards she can use to say hello to folks back home. I (mostly) used the this week's CAS(E) this Sketch for this:
All supplies are CTMH except where noted
- Stamps: Shower Flowers, Happy Mail, Artfully Sent
- Ink: Buttercup, Sorbet, Pixie, Garden Green, Topiary, Gypsy
- Accessories: Glitter Glue (Studio G), Copic B000
- Tools: Foam Tape, Micro-tip Scissors, Paint Brush, Spray Mister
- Paper: I'm gonna let you CTMH folks guess on that one (but I'll tell you in a minute)
Are you ready for that paper? It's the packaging that comes in the stamp sets! Because, if you follow me at all, you know I'm a paper hog.
My plan was to put the banner up with the flowers to more closely follow the sketch, but it just didn't go. So...that's how I roll.
Until next time,