- Work out at gym
- Come home and make breakfast
- Watch "Mask-erade Day Three" video's while eating and cooling down
- Squiggle rubber-cement glue randomly over a square of watercolor paper
- Shower and get dressed
- Paint watercolor square
- Read hubby's tribute for memorial service tomorrow
- Do first half of final edits on "Cowboy Competition"
- Rub glue from watercolor square and create card
- Make custard
- Photograph card
- Throw enough make-up on to not scare small children and go on post for quartet rehearsal and grocery shopping
- Put grocery's away while eating custard
- Do last half of final edits on "Cowboy Competition" and submit along with a new bio to publisher
- Edit photo of card
- Write blog post
The video's in today's lessons talked about managing the stray strings of rubber cement when you use it as a liquid mask. I thought I'd embrace the strings.
Sentiment is from CTMH stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black. The finished card is 4.25x4.25.
Can't wait to see tomorrow's videos!
Until next time,