Sunday, December 20, 2015

Special Care

I have a very special friend who is expecting a precious little girl in a few months.  Using the sketch from Mojo Monday #428, I pulled out some old stamps and supplies for this card:


The tag says, "Special Care and Treatment: Feed Frequently, Tickle Gently, Encourage Often, Kiss Generously."  Good advice for any new parent.  And I love how the sentiment matches the background I created with the baby clothes hanging out on a line to dry.

Time to get ready for church!

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, especially how that tag turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is pure shimmery goodness. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!