Tuesday, September 24, 2013

NOEL

This week over at Heart2Heart, the challenge is to use two different alphabets/fonts.  I completely stamplifted this card using the Artiste and Art Philosophy fonts with a cork "N" thrown in for good measure:

 
Now, when I say I completely stamplifted this, I mean I COMPLETELY stamplifted it.  Here's the original.  Don't you just love it when fabulously creative people use stamps so similar to the ones you own that you can CASE (Copy And Steal Everything)?

Stamp set: Remarkable Wreath
Ink: Chocolate and Cranberry
Paper: Kraft and Bamboo
Accessories: Satin ribbon and button

I am thrilled to have been chosen the Top Chick of the Month over at the Heart2Heart blog.  I may not be a demonstrator for CTMH, but I love their products (and my consultant loves me)!!

Until next time,
Becca

8 comments:

  1. Yes, your card is similar to someone else's but you've tweaked it to look even better! Thanks for providing the link for comparison. Thanks for playing along at Heart 2 Heart this week--you know we love your artwork and look forward to your upcoming role as Guest Designer.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I have finally found someone in CTMH that I like their style... thank you, thank you...!!! I was getting a little worried. modern, simple, sleek! Hopefully I can get some inspiration off you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fabulous! I love all the different letters. Congrats on being the H2H Top Chick too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Love the cuts and the different letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Awesome and stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Heart 2 Heart Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Thanks for playing along with H2H and congrats on being the guest designer for October!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I. Adore. This. Card. Wowzers!!!! So glad you shared this with us over at H2H!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card and all the "alphabet soup"!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!