Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Plum Crazy for You

According to a magazine I get, two of the hot trends for Fall are "conflicting statements" and lace.  And apparently purple is hot, too.  So...here's my "trendy" card for Dynamic Duos: Plum plus Your Choice:


The delicate lace and modern "potty people" (CTMH Sightseer) are my "conflicting statement", then there's the lace itself, and finally Smokey Plum paper and pigment ink (CTMH) embossed in clear and a Cotton Candy punched heart (paper CTMH, punch ?) smeared with Glitter Gel (Studio G) and sealed with Liquid Glass (CTMH).  As this is going in my stash for Operation Write Home, I couldn't have any glitter that would flake off.  The word border is from a retired CTMH set called Soul Mates.

I feel so fashionable.  Now, if I could just do something about my wardrobe.  Sigh...

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. Becca your card is so beautiful, I love the man and woman. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!