Sunday, September 8, 2013

Noteworthy Hello

I'm away at a scrapbooking weekend trying to finish up my daughter's wedding album.  They celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary two months ago so I'm just a wee bit behind.  At some point my eyes started to blur on the photos and I decided to take a break to make a card.  This goes with OWH's Sunday Sketch:


Because I'm working with limited supplies, I actually managed to stick with only two stamp sets.  Here's the supply list (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
  • StampsAll the Details and Geometric Backgrounds 
  • Paper: Cranberry and Ultra White
  • Ink: Cranberry, Whisper, Slate and (Momento) Tuxedo Black
If I were at home, I would have seen if some white sequins added a nice touch, but here I decided to leave well enough alone.

Hey...I just realized this can be linked to this week's Color Dare, too, since the challenge is Slate and Whisper plus one other color of your choice (Cranberry) and Black would be an added neutral.

Time to get back to wedding pictures.

Until next time,
Becca

13 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites so far. I love the little banners and the sentiment. I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love those tiny banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the CAS look of it. Sometimes, not having a bunch of stuff to use can be a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the banners and the sentiment--soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layered banners are perfect for this sketch! Love your card. I think that when wew have limited supplies, we have to be more creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the little flag banners! So cute!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Love the banners and how you put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Just two stamp sets, wow, I marvel at your restraint! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always Becca! This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card, Becca! Thanks for joining us on you Design Team Off week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful as always Becca! I love the background stamping, well just everything about your card. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, Becca! I like what you did with the banners. It's got a lot of details, yet still looks simple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!