I wanted to see if I could stick to what has started to emerge as "my style" and keep the card feeling clean and simple. I also wanted to highlight a trend I've noticed over the past few months to use off-centered panels. Using the last card shown on this post as my inspiration, I combined two stamp sets from the new "Holiday From the Heart Gift Guide" to bring you this:
All supplies in italics are CTMH:
- Paper: Sarita (diamond pattern) and Laughing Lola
- Stamps: Lifting Spirits and Lots of Love
- Ink: Slate and Momento Tuxedo Black
- Copic Markers: RV69, V15, V12, RV93, V0000 (airplane); R05, R20, R22 (hearts); BG72, BG10, BG0000 (sky + star and wheel of airplane); W00, W3 (clouds); and 0-Colorless
- Accessories: Studio G Glitter Gel and Liquid Glass
The plane, small cloud, and one of the larger hearts are all mounted on foam tape, thus creating my fifth layer. The last three hearts in the trail behind the plane were also stamped a second time, cut out, and glued down. I painted a little glitter gel over all the hearts, waited for them to dry, then topped them off with a little Liquid Glass to give them more shine an dimension.
What a fun month this has been. Thanks again, H2H, for this wonderful opportunity.
Until next time,