Saturday, September 1, 2018

Bunches of Love - 1

Welcome to the new Holiday Expressions from Close to My Heart. As always, there are things I can do without and things I was losing sleep over until they were in my hot, little hands. The new "Bunches of Love" set is in the latter category. I couldn't stop playing with it.


The photography doesn't do this justice. The colors are Ballerina, Glacier, Linen and Black. The bottom border of paper is from the new Boutique collection. It's a gorgeous paper suite, and my favorite pattern is this soft watercolor stripe pattern. Soooo pretty. I accented it with Black Shimmer trim.

Here's the supply list (with shopping links for your convenience):


As this post goes live, I'm enjoying a European cruise down the Danube River. It's the first "grown up" vacation my husband and I have taken. We're going with his sister and brother-in-law. I can't wait to show you the pictures...probably in scrapbook pages. If I get the chance, I'll post a few shots here but, I'm tellin' ya now, I'm going to spend as much time as possible enjoying this once-in-a-lifetime vacation.

I have posts scheduled to go up once a day while I'm gone, so I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see what else I've created with this amazing new set.

Until next time,
Becca


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card - now I think I need that stamp set! You've done it again, Becca!
    Enjoy your cruise! AFTER you get back, I want to hear about it. We are considering a river cruise next year (river because I'm hoping there is less motion and I won't be sea sick). Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!