Saturday, September 22, 2018

Decorative Border and Falala Thin Cut Christmas Card

A week ago, I made this card and told you to watch for the same layout. Well...here it is, this time as a Christmas card.


My favorite thing about the new Candy Apple color is how perfectly it matches the Red Glitter paper.

Here's the supply list (with links for your shopping convenience):


I don't know about you, but as soon as September rolls around, I feel the pressure to get my cards made. I love how fast, easy, and pretty this card is. I just might get my cards done before December 25th this year! Now if I can just get book three of The Montana Brides series done by deadline, I might be able to breathe.

Until next time,
Becca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!