Monday, September 10, 2018

Love Notes - 3

As I said yesterday, this card is the entire reason I purchased the Love Note stamp set. The ENTIRE reason. I'll be making a bunch of these cards because, honestly, who doesn't love a chocolaty frappuccino?


I created the cup using the You Are Here Cricut cartridge and basic shapes included in Design Space. Here's the cutting file (which includes some extra images I didn't use but didn't want to delete).

Here's the supply list (with links for your shopping convenience):
We should have arrived home from our European river cruise in the wee hours of this morning. I'm sure today will be filled with lots of caffeine in order to function...which is why I saved this card for today.

I have lots more ideas to share with you, but I hope you've enjoyed the last ten days of daily cards. I've already got more ideas for the Bunches of Love set featured the first week, but you'll have to wait until next month because I've used it with the October Stamp of the Month.

Speaking of which, I'll be back in a few days to feature this month's SOM. It's only $5 with a qualifying purchase...which shouldn't be hard given the number of fabulous new products that went live ten days ago!

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. OMGSH, Becca...this truly is a WONDERFUL use of this stamp set...GENIUS idea! I hope you load up on the coffee today so you can get thru the "boat lag"...thanks for supplying us with FABULOUS creations while you've been gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic card!! Thank you so very much for sharing!! It sparks so very many ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!