Thursday, February 25, 2010

On the Road

Good evening friends.

I am staying with my parents for a few days while I help my son look at houses.  It is always interesting to "come home" again.  I helped Mom clean out a cabinet which was "just filthy" according to her and barely looked like it had any dust to me. 

It reminded my of how we often live our lives by comparison.  If we don't have a particular issue with something, another's struggle seems "filthy" to us.  However, our own struggles are the mess we have lived with for so long we barely notice it any longer.

Okay...so nothing profound today...but since this is MY blog, I get to write about whatever I want.

Just spending some time contemplating my own messes today.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!