Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Prayers

After last week's post on the prayers of the Bible, I received several comments from friends and family about how it touched them.  I decided to make Sunday a day to post prayers direct from scripture.  Listen to Jesus' prayer for his followers from Luke 17: 15-19:

"My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.  They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.  Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.  As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.  For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified."

As you head to church today and study God's word during the week, may you be sanctified by truth.  Amen.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!