Sunday, July 17, 2011

Card Pile-Up

I've been on a creative drought for a long time waiting for my husband's return. But, for the past couple days I've been on a roll. Here's one for the OWH Sketch Challenge #78:



I hand-stitched the edges because I wanted a thicker strand than a sewing machine would give me.  I also bought some new Copic markers, so I played with them on the cupcakes. The stamp is a very old CTMH image. The paper is also discontinued CTMH in Neapolitan colors. YUM!
Until next time,
Becca

3 comments:

  1. Isn't this a fun sketch? I love 3 images in a row and the cupcakes are extremely cute this way. Also love your bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this weeks sketch and you did a great job at it! Yum, Yum! TFS

    circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, Becca! I love the neopolitan colors and the sweet little bow. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!