Friday, April 25, 2014

Oh So Pretty

I am in love with CTMH's April Stamp of the Month "Balloon Talk". In LOVE, I tell you.  This week's challenge at Color My Heart is to use the paper pack Ariana.  Since the paper is so pretty, I combined it with the "oh so pretty" sentiment. 


I cut strips of the Ariana paper, including a zip strip, using scallop edge scissors, glued them to a 4.25x3" panel, mounted it to my card base, and sewed along the edges.  The sentiment was stamped in Outdoor Denim pigment ink then covered with clear embossing powder and heat set.  I hand cut it out and mounted it on top with foam tape.

And done!

And oh so pretty!

Until next time,
Becca


5 comments:

  1. I love how you put this together - it looks so cool! I have been having way too much fun with this stamp set myself - cards, layouts, gifts; it's hard to stop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! These papers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card reminds me of Grandma's fabric closet! She always had a stash of fabric for projects and quilting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That zig-zag stitch is such a nice touch! Will the Explore do that too? If so, I am sold! ;) I just love that layering with these patterns. This would be great with those new sentiments for the May SOTM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!