Monday, April 6, 2015

Auction!!

Popping in to let you know about an auction to raise funds for the American Christian Fiction Writers Scholarship Fund.  I am deeply in debt to ACFW.  There's no way I would be published were it not for the people I met and classes I took at their annual conference.  I've donated a set of twenty cards to help them raise funds.  The bid currently (as of 8:30pm CST) stands at $29. 

You don't have to be a member of ACFW to bid.  Here's my auction item and here's the general auction.  If you've ever dreamed about publishing a story, there are several services for editing that just might put your name on the cover of a book.

Go.  Have fun.  Dream.  Bid!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!