Author Web Page

Visit my author web page at www.beccawhitham.com

Monday, April 6, 2015

Auction!!

Popping in to let you know about an auction to raise funds for the American Christian Fiction Writers Scholarship Fund.  I am deeply in debt to ACFW.  There's no way I would be published were it not for the people I met and classes I took at their annual conference.  I've donated a set of twenty cards to help them raise funds.  The bid currently (as of 8:30pm CST) stands at $29. 

You don't have to be a member of ACFW to bid.  Here's my auction item and here's the general auction.  If you've ever dreamed about publishing a story, there are several services for editing that just might put your name on the cover of a book.

Go.  Have fun.  Dream.  Bid!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!