Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday Wishes

My friend's birthday is coming up.  A good excuse to put the Mojo Monday sketch and OWH Floral Fantasy challenges to work.


All paper and supplies except the "ABC" background stamp (Stampin' Up!) are CTMH.  The Happy Birthday stamp is old, the round label is from one of the sets that comes with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The flowers were punched with four different sizes of flowers and then, on the largest one, I cut off the edges with a pair of scalloped edge scissors.  The heart was also punched out of the same Juniper colored background paper as the flower then sponged with Cranberry.
I'm having a little trouble with my blogger today.  Not sure what the problem is, but it took a long time before I could get these pictures loaded.  Hope it gets better soon.

Until next time,
Becca

12 comments:

  1. Great card...love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love it ALL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the collage look to your card. I really like that flower you made. It's fun seeing them made with geometric patterned papers.

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!
    ~Lee Mae Operation Write Home MWT Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, great masculine card. Love the colors and layers. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the depth and texture created by all the layers and elements. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love the layered flower and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous love it! :)

    Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful birthday card! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!